31 July 2013

VOGUE CHINA'S 8TH ANNIVERSARY ICON COVERS EAST MEETS WEST


LIU WEN 
BREAKING THROUGH. The first Chinese face of a global cosmetics brand and the first Chinese Victoria’s Secret angel – more than anyone, Liu Wen has opened doors in the fashion industry for others to follow. “I’m not just working for Asia,” she says, “but for the entire world.”

DARIA STROKOUS
PASSION. “I never want to over-think it, otherwise I’d get nervous”, admits Daria. Relying on her instincts has served her well in her stellar career, and in her debut movie role Contagion. “I’ll try everything that I’m interested in, life’s so long, who knows what I’ll end up doing?”

FEI FEI SUN
FOCUS. As the first Chinese face to land a solo cover of Vogue Italia, Fei Fei helped set a new benchmark for others to follow. The key to her success? “Never forget the details.”






No comments: